Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Shorts & Tee's in January?

Yesterday it reached a high of 66 degrees.

Today, the expected high is 64.

Last time I checked, it was January 8th. Bizarre.

Yes, it's probably due to global warming, but -- for now -- I can look past that and just revel in the fact that it's in the freakin' 60s in January!

Yesterday I went for a long run to break in my new running shoes... in shorts and a t-shirt.

I'm working 7:00-5:15 today, then having dinner with and watching the IU vs. Michigan basketball game with Mom and Gearry and at our house. Mom is bringing Luke up so that the dogs can play and we can all hang out. Mmmm... family, Hoosier basketball and pizza. It really doesn't get much better than that for a Tuesday night in January.

Oh, did I mention it's in the 60s?

No comments: