Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cracked

Every Tuesday has become a battle of perseverance just to get through the day, because I know that once I make it home this evening I'll get to spend the next 37 or so hours with my amazing husband and my awesome dog.

Tuesdays... are slow, needless to say.

Tonight, Gearry and I are planning on a low-key evening, typical for Tuesday: hopefully going for a run together, then making pizza and watching a DVD.

Tomorrow, the plan is sleep, sleep, sleep -- typical for Wednesday -- as well as to go see National Treasure II: Book of Secrets. It looks like a fun, light-hearted movie, good for a relaxing night off.

Last night I discovered a crack in our master bathroom wall, above the door, that was definitely not there before yesterday. It's pretty big, about eight inches long. I'm a little worried... Gearry is going to be checking into it today. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is just cosmetic! The LAST thing I want to hear is that we have any structural issues, especially since our house was just inspected 7 months ago! Seriously.

No comments: