Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Misc. in Life

Somedays, I get the urge to update our blog, and then I realize, "Oh yeah, I have absolutely nothing to talk about." Hence the few days between posts.

Today, I don't really have anything too important to say, but that never kept me from talking before!

Colleen and Stebby will be here in 3.3 days and counting! I have a very full weekend, hanging out with all my friends coming in town on Friday and Saturday, partaking in alumni race activities on Saturday, IU/Purdue football game with Mom, Dad & Josh, and Britney's baby shower on Sunday afternoon. I think I will need an extra weekend to recover from the weekend!

Sunday is also Gearry's last day off (Saturday is his last day at Jazz) before starting his new job at the West Baden resort on Monday. Other than the long drive (no, we will not move away from Bloomington, no chance), he is very excited! Hopefully we will get to hang out some on Sunday, because I know he will be a very busy boy for awhile as he settles into his new role.

And, because Kath asked me so nicely, here are a couple more recent pictures of Bailey:


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Awww, adorable! See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

P.S. I'm going to update as soon as I'm done checking various blogs. Get excited.