Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Voting Day!

If you're reading this and you live in Indiana, I sincerely hope you took the time to go vote today. I was at the polls bright and early, around 6:15 a.m, so that I could make it into work by 7 am. (I work four days a week, 10 hour days, so I like to make it in by 7 am so that I can be off by 5:30ish.) I've always voted absentee, so actually going to vote was a new experience. I'm sure you all know by now where my allegiences stand... Go Clinton!! I'm excited to see the results later today...

I took these pictures yesterday on a long walk with Bailey and Zoey. We've lived at Eagle Pointe for almost a year now, and I keep finding new trails and fun little community features. Last week I discovered this sweet gazebo (accessible by about 150 stairs), perched on the side of a huge hill, that has an amazing panoramic view of the water. My camera most certainly doesn't do it justice, but it's a great place to go for some R&R and stress relief... that is, if you don't have the dogs with you, who spent the entire time I was trying to chill attempting to jump off the side of the gazebo so they could go down to the water.

Hey, look, Bailey's a blur as usual. I'm pretty sure that if he were a kid, he would have ADHD. Asking him to stay still long enough for a picture is usually out of the question. But, othertimes, he'll sit contently in your lap for hours and not move a muscle.


No comments: