Thursday, July 12, 2007

The First One

Alright, so as I have officially abandoned my "single" life (legally, anyway... I haven't been single in a loooong time), I have decided to abandon my Xanga blog (come on, how often did I really update it anyway?) and start fresh. I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to keep all of our family and friends updated as Gearry and I carry on in our "new" life together. My little written version of Nick & Jessica: Newlyweds, minus the mansion and the singing-abilities and the tuna/chicken confusion. And, of course, that whole little divorce thing...

So, first post, a small one. I'm calling this thing We'll Just Laugh Along because it's part of a line from a song that Gearry and I really like, "Delilah" by Plain White Tee's. In full it goes something like, "Our friends will all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know that none of them have felt this way." There have been a lot of points in our relationship where I think Gearry and I have both felt like this, so fortunate to have found each other and so wishing that others around us could have the chance to experience such an incredible feeling.

-Stacey

No comments: