Friday, November 28, 2008

Ahhhh, the Holidays Have Begun :)

Just a quick note to say that my Thanksgiving with my family was wonderful and I hope that yours was too! I got to see many of the family members that I unfortunately see for the most part only on holidays and spend some quality time with Gearry's family as well. I also got in a nice bike ride with Josh on Wednesday, a good run on Thanksgiving morning and a couple sweet naps.

Now it's time to go back to reality: Writing papers and studying the rest of the weekend.

Gearry is off tomorrow and needs a break after a very hectic Thanksgiving week at work, so we're planning on hanging around the house, taking it easy and decorating for Christmas! I got new stockings for us and the puppies tonight, as well as new stocking holders for the fireplace, so I put those up tonight, but we'll put up and decorate the tree tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll post pics!

Love you all!

No comments: